A companion to THE WORD OF SINNA LUVVA blog. An Outlet for new poems, drafts of poems and even rediscovered or reworked ones! For more poetry by Malcolm Evison see the Related Sites listing.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

TRANSFORMED (for Helen)

TRANSFORMED

(for Helen)


Right now I feel

the urge to scream

forget the aching limbs


dance deftly

on the brim

of my emotions.


Right now

I feel the lure of love

the light


that breaches

my stoical defence.

I see your face


I glow with joy -

right now

there is no you or I


as we rejoice.


Right now I am

alive with you -

I feel -


imbibe the air of this

our perfect world.


Malcolm Evison

13 December 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iagrxzeMalcolm...this was lovely. Such depth of feeling. You both are blessed by having each other. I'm not sure if you will receive this post but you might find this message again in other places. Merry Christmas to you both and many blessings in the coming year. And thank you for sharing your art work with me. I feel a little of you and Helen's presence in my home. Blessings. Bittersweet